Here’s a pork recipe that will have you drooling while you’re collecting the ingredients. It sounds amazing and anything on the grill is a winner for everyone!
Pair this dish with potatoes and a salad and you’re good to go!
Follow the directions below and let us know what you think!
Here is what you’ll need to make this incredible pork dish:
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped, fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried mint
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 lbs pork loin, trimmed of silver skin and excess fat, cut into 1″ cubes
- Mix together all of the ingredients except the pork loin in a zipper-lock bag. Add in the pork pieces, seal the bag, and toss to coat the pork with the marinade. Open the bag and reseal, removing as much air as possible. Place the pork in the fridge for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Heat the grill to high. Thread the pork cubes into metal or wooden skewers. Once the grill is heated up, grill the pork skewers until they are browned on all sides and cooked through (about 8 to 12 minutes), turning 4 times during cooking. Remove the skewers to a plate and allow to rest for 5 minutes. Serve with pita and tzatziki sauce.
For another great meal, click here!