Apple Pie like you’ve NEVER seen before!
This awesome recipe is so clever…and looks so yummy!
Wouldn’t these be great for parties? You wouldn’t have to worry about trying to cut the pie into slices. Everybody just takes one or two apple pie pockets and a scoop of caramel for dipping and you’re done!
To make these delicious apple pie pockets, just keep reading…
- Green apples
- Splashes of lemon juice
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup cinnamon
- 1 tsp. salt
- Egg roll wrappers
- Egg wash
- Caramel for dipping sauce
- Peel and dice the apples.
- Mix the apples with the lemon juice, flour, sugar, cinnamon, and salt.
- Portion the mixture onto egg roll wrappers, and fold.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 400 °F.
I encourage you to take just a moment and watch the video and see how she makes these amazing little apple pie pockets. They are easier than you think to make and look so yummy!
For another great recipe, click here!