S’mores are great pretty much anytime, kinda like something else we love… pizza. So how about a s’mores pizza?! Our friends over at dudefoods.com have done just that and we thought we’d share it with you!
- 1 1/2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Sprinkle of sugar
- Mini marshmallows
- Hershey’s chocolate syrup
- Mix the graham crackers in with the eggs in a bowl.
- Mix in the vegetable oil and a pinch of sugar into the bowl with the eggs and graham crackers. You should have a coarse dough consistency.
- Spread the mixed dough onto an oven pan so that its evenly spread about an inch high. Top dough with mini marshmallows.
- Bake in oven at 350° for 10 minutes.
- Drizzle Hershey’s chocolate on top of the golden brown marshmallows.
- Slice it up and enjoy!