This year, instead of just eating the cookies, take them to the next level with this Girl Scout Cookie Layer Bars recipe. Looks like I’m going to need more cookies!
Once the flowers start blooming, that can only mean one thing. Girl Scout Cookie Season is on the way. This is hands down one of my favorite times of year and I don’t think I’m the only one. Who can resist an adorable girl scout learning leadership and business skill by selling delicious cookies? Not me!
I’ve never gotten tired of eating an entire sleeve of Samoas in one sitting, but the good folks at MyRecipes decided to take the cookie business up a notch when they created this incredible recipe using all of the Girl Scout cookie flavors. This recipe really has it all from flavor to decadence. I have a feeling we’re going to have to stockpile cookies so I can make this thing all year long.
Here’s your ingredient list for the Girl Scout Cookie Layer Bars:
- 1 box Girl Scout Trefoils cookies
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 16 Girl Scout Samoas cookies
- 1 pkg. brownie mix and all required items to make brownies on box
- 16 Girl Scout Do-si-dos cookies
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 16 Girl Scout Tagalongs cookies
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (4 oz.) unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup (4 1/4 oz.) all-purpose flour
- Assorted Cookies for topping (4 of each Trefoils, Tagalongs, Do-si-dos, and Samoas)
- 1/4 cup melted dark chocolate
Visit MyRecipes for the entire recipe!
SUGGESTED FOR YOU: Pecan Pie Cookies Are Like Flaky, Caramely Mini-Pies
Thank you so much for visiting AllCreated.com. Be sure to pop over to our site regularly to see recipes, crafts, DIY & inspiration, chosen just for you. We post tons of new ideas every week!