Tasty Vegetarian Quinoa Chili Recipe Is Sure To Please
Full of bold flavors and healthy ingredients, this vegetarian quinoa chili recipe is so good – you won’t miss the meat!
Everyone loves a recipe that is tasty AND easy to make. This vegetarian quinoa chili recipe from Chef Savvy is just that! Chocked full of bright colorful ingredients that are not only healthy but inexpensive as well. With a prep time of 10 minutes, this is a hearty make-it-and-leave-it recipe!
Cooking Directions for Vegetarian Quinoa Chili:
- Heat olive oil in a large pot
- Add in onion and saute until tender, 3-4 minutes.
- Add in garlic and cook for an additional minute.
- Add in diced tomatoes, crushed tomatoes, cooked quinoa, water, green chiles, chili powder, cumin, cocoa, paprika and hot sauce. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover pot and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add in all of the beans and corn. Cook for a couple of minutes until heated through.
- Serve immediately with shredded cheese, sour cream, green onions and avocado for serving, if desired!