Grilled Ranch Chicken And Veggie Bowl
Move over burgers and hot dogs, this Grilled Ranch Chicken and Veggie Bowl is just the ticket for a light and nutritious summer dinner.
The dog days of summer are right around the corner and some days are just too hot for a heavy meal. To balance out all the cookout food, add this light, but filling chicken bowl to your summer menu.
Tastes Better From Scratch has pulled together this bowl recipe that has a base of delicious cumin rice, topped with all sorts of beans and veggies and crowned with a succulent marinated, grilled chicken breast. This is full of good-for-you ingredients and you can easily customize it to your taste. Time to fire up the grill and get some chicken cookin’! We plan to make some extra for an easy mid-week meal.
Here are the ingredients for Grilled Ranch Chicken And Veggie Bowl:
For the chicken and veggies:
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (16 oz) bottle Hidden Valley® Honey BBQ Ranch® Dressing
- 1 zucchini, washed and sliced into 1/4” thick rounds
- 1 red bell pepper, washed, seeded and sliced
- 4 ears of grilled corn on the cob (or substitute 1 1/2 cups cooked corn)
- 1 avocado, peeled, seeded and sliced
- Fresh cilantro, for garnish, if desired
For the rice:
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 1/2 cups long grain white rice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 can black beans, washed and drained
Visit Tastes Better From Scratch for the complete recipe.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: Low Carb Zucchini Enchiladas Will Make Your Mouth Water