Elvis is not only famous for his velvet voice and swinging hips, but for a favorite sandwich too. Peanut Butter Bacon Banana French Toast takes his favorite flavors to a whole new level!
Oh my, what is not to love about this breakfast sandwich? Not only does it combine 3 classic elements that are not only delicious on their own, but sing like a hound dog when they are combined together!
But Joy the Baker has taken it even further. She has stuffed all that goodness into a brioche bread pocket, dipped it in custard and fried it up in the pan. This is an indulgence that is worth saving up for!
Your grocery list for Peanut Butter Bacon Banana French Toast includes:
For the Custard
- 5 large eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons lightly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
For the French Toast
- 1 loaf of unsliced brioche bread
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 6 slices crisp cooked bacon
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter + 2 tablespoons canola oil for the pan
Head over to Joy the Baker for the complete instructions.
SUGGESTED FOR YOU: Bacon And Egg Sandwiches On A Sheet Pan Make A Group Breakfast A Breeze