Any recipe that involves bacon is already a winner in my book. And when I saw this 3-ingredient bacon and cheese pinwheel, I was SOLD! This tasty little treats take no time to make and seems like the perfect dish to get the kids involved with. I’m thinking of tailgates, holiday parties and more for these guys! SO yummy!
Here’s what you need:
-Shredded Cheddar Cheese
-Crumbled Applewood Smoked Bacon
Follow these simple directions and you’re on the way to tasty town!
- Preheat oven to 380 degrees
- Lay your puff pastry out on a floured surface
- Add cheese (be careful you don’t add too much or you’ll pinwheel will break apart)
- Add bacon crumbles
- Roll the puff pastry (use the ‘pinch and roll’ method)
- Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes
- Remove from fridge and cut into slices
- Place in oven for 28 minutes.
Check out this super handy step-by-step tutorial from Rachael Ray
credit: Rachael Ray Show