My Mouth Dropped To The Floor When I Saw How Easy These Lasagna Roll Ups Were To Make!
Who can say ‘NO’ to lasagna? Not me?
Lasagna can be so delicious, but time consuming to make. Not anymore. Lasagna roll ups are the perfect solution to making everyone’s favorite dish fast and mess free. Why didn’t we think of this sooner.
Where is what you’ll need :
(Or the ingredients can be whatever you use for your homemade lasagna)
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 8 oz lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup finely chopped yellow onion
- 1 (28 oz) can crushed tomatoes
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 3 Tbsp chopped fresh basil or 2 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (15 oz) container ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 3 Tbsp fresh flat leaf parsley, chopped, plus more for serving
- 2 1/2 cups freshly grated mozzarella cheese, divided
- 3/4 cup freshly, finely grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup freshly, finely grated Romano cheese
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 12 uncooked lasagna noodles
This is how you do it:
For more directions check out www.cookingclassy.com