I Always Wondered How Some Chalk Boards Are So Pretty. Joanna Gaines Gives Us a Lesson on Chalkboard Calligraphy!
Ever wonder why some of those fancy chalkboard signs aren’t created equally?
Well, we have the answer to chalkboard calligraphy that’ll help you make those irresistible signs and labels without it looking like a classroom chalkboard.
BONUS: We’ve got the Joanna Gaines to show us how.
All you will need is
- A pair of scissors
- Magic eraser
- Chalk markers
- And plain ol’ chalk
- A scrap sheet a paper (for practice)
- Sharpen your chalk to make a pointy edge
- Write one letter at a time, even if you are writing is cursive. Thi swill give you the calligraphy look.
- Use the magic eraser for any mistakes.
- Go over your letter with the pen to make the letters thicker where you see a need for it.
Now you’ll be making chalkboard signs like Joanna Gaines.
For more detailed directions check out magnoliamarket.com