I NEVER Would Have Thought Of This. These 17 Hanging Flower Basket Ideas Are Brilliant!
There’s nothing like seeing pretty plants hanging outdoors, or in your home in your favorite corner. You can put a splash of color in any room of your space with these lovely hanging flower basket ideas!
Hanging Flower Basket Ideas For Unique Containers:
Hanging Flower Basket Ideas for Watering:
- Use a diaper to help retain water! www.listotic.com
- Poke holes in a plastic water bottle. Bury the bottle next to the plant to make sure the plant gets a steady stream of water all the way down the root system! www.thegardenglove.com
- Going on vacation? Don’t worry about coming back to dead plants with this simple hack! Just fill up a rinsed out wine bottle and place it upside down into your planter! www.thegardenglove.com
Hanging Flower Basket Ideas for Which Plants to Chose:
- Drought resistent succulents
- Trailing pansies
- Black Eyed Susan Vine
- Sweet potato vine
- Sweet Alyssum
Hanging Flower Basket Ideas: How To Create And Care For Your Plants
- (7 tips here: How to Prepare A Hanging Basket)