Take Layer Dip On An Unexpected Journey With All Your Favorite Greek Flavors
Are you tired of taking the same old thing to every potluck? This Greek Layer Dip is simple to make, waist friendly and sure to delight your crowd.
It seems like no matter the time of year, we are called upon to “bring a dish to share”. It’s really the easiest way to entertain these days as it makes things much simpler for the host and provides a great variety of food on the buffet.
This dish has become a favorite potluck dish of mine and is really suitable for any time of year. Most people love a good dip, but this one is a little different than the typical Mexican flavors and can be much more diet-friendly. Well Plated is bringing us her version of Greek Layer Dip, which is loaded with classic Greek ingredients, including lots of veggies and healthy fats. If you would like to experiment a little, try some of the these changes:
- swap Tzatziki for the yogurt
- try a flavored hummus, like red pepper
- drizzle the entire dip with balsamic or Greek salad dressing
Here are the ingredients for Well Plated’s Skinny Greek Layer Dip:
- 1, 10 ounce container of hummus in your favorite flavor
- 1/2 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup diced, seeded cucumber
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup pitted Kalamata olives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- Pita chips, carrots, broccoli, sliced bell peppers or crackers, for serving
Pop over to Well Plated for the complete recipe.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: S’mores Dip That Will Have You Drooling