Here are a handful of clever egg ‘tricks’ that will ensure you get it right the first time! Whether you are making eggs for 1 or eggs to feed an army, we’ve got ya’ covered!
1) How to shell a hard boil egg…the least expected way. Using a knife. Simply cut the hard-boiled egg (long-way) and the shell will easily slip off!
2) Did you know you can cook eggs in your waffle maker? I had no idea…but they look yummy!(recipe here)
3) Your muffin-tin provides you with the perfect ‘tool’ when needing to cook hard-boil eggs for a larger crowd…and in the oven. (Alton Brown’s recipe here)
4) The 60-second egg. Place egg in small ramekin and microwave for 60-seconds. Done!
5) Bake 12 eggs at once…for that large breakfast eating family or gathering. Place eggs in your muffin-tins and simply bake. (recipe here)
Good Luck and have an EGG-ceptional day! LOL