Trophies are great. But what do you do with all those old trophies lying around? Here’s a great way to show them off while making them functional.
This fun woodworking project is sure to be a home run in any home!
1. Gather trophies & materials
2. Measure and space trophies
3. Drill holes for trophy base
4. Sand a flat edge on your wooden bat
5. Create your mounting board
6. Drill mounting board
7. Attach bat
8. Install threaded nuts
9. Screw your trophies in
10. Add wall clips to the back of your mounting board
11. Attach to wall
12. Hang your uniform on it!
This trophy hanger is a ton of fun to make. For more specific instructions, click here.