This Is Perfect. Spaghetti Bread Bowls For Pasta Night!
When it’s pasta night the whole family get’s excited. But I can’t wait to see their faces when I whip out the spaghetti bread bowls. Picky-palate.com is giving us this yummy recipe for the best pasta bowl ever. Why can’t all bowls taste this yummy?
- 1 package Old El Paso Mini Soft Tortilla Taco Boats
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 pound spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 1 cup prepared pasta sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded or grated or shaved parmesan cheese
For the full instructions, check out picky-palate.com
You may also like these for dessert! Edible Bowls for Ice Cream Sundaes. Oh YES!