Breakfast is an essential part of our day. Nutrition is key in starting your day with clarity and energy. So why not start it off with CUPCAKES? That’s right. I said, “cupcakes!”
Well, adult-ish cupcakes…made with eggs and cheese and bacon and hash browns…YUM!
YUM is right. And is the only way to describe this kind of breakfast!
Follow this simple recipe below and you too can enjoy this in the morning!
- 1 bag (20 oz) refrigerated, shredded hash browns,
- 2 tablespoon Vegetable Oil,
- 1/2 teaspoon salt,
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper,
- 6 eggs,
- 2 tablespoons milk,
- 3/4 cup crumbled, crispy, cooked bacon,
- 3/4 cup (3 oz) cheddar cheese,
- Sriracha sauce (optional)
1) Heat oven to 400 degrees; place foil liners in your cupcake tin (makes 12); spray with cooking spray, generously.
2) In large bowl, mix potatoes, oil, salt & pepper. Divide evenly in all of the cups and press lightly. And bake 45-55 min or until golden brown.
3) In medium bowl, beat eggs and milk and stir in bacon and cheese. Pour carefully into each cup on top of the cooked hash browns. (if needed, gently press down hash browns with spoon or measuring cup to make room for the egg mix)
4) Bake 13-15 minutes. Cool 5 minutes. Serve with sauce.
Wouldn’t this make the best breakfast for a large group or snack for your Sunday School class. *We always have the best food during our social time before Sunday School begins! 🙂
For recipes to make BREAKFAST COOKIES, click here!