So, it’s Monday and these (12) life hacks will put a smile on your face. Prepare yourself for some comedic relief to start your week off RIGHT!
All the right answers to those tough life questions about avocados, popsicles, chocolate cake and MORE!
Read on and be inspired.
1. How to determine if your eggs are still fresh: Well, put it this way…do you remember buying them? If not, they are probably NOT fresh!
2. How to cook the perfect burger, every time: eat out!
3. How to fold a fitted sheet: Just give it up…nobody else can do it either! 🙂 OR, click here to learn how to actually do it!
4. How to keep asparagus fresh for up to 2 weeks: First, let’s address WHY do you need 2 weeks worth of asparagus in the fridge?
5. How to keep chocolate cake moist: Eat the entire cake in one sitting.
6. What makes the perfect chip dispenser once the bag is open: How about the same bag the chips came in?
7. How to tell if your avocado is ripe: Squeeze it…then cut it open and see for yourself.
8. How to avoid messy hands while eating a popsicle: Use a napkin.
9. How to get water to boil faster: Walk away and spend 5 minutes doing something else you really love.
10. How to cut the perfect potato wedges: Get a knife and proceed to cut the perfect potato wedges. You can do it!
11. How to not go hungry using chopsticks: 1) either click here for a real lesson, OR 2) use a fork.
12. If you’ve ever made a chip-clip from a pant hanger…then you must be a fan of AllCreated!