You Can Never Go Wrong With A Chicken Crockpot Recipe. Now My Dinner Will Be Ready When I Get Home!
There is nothing like coming home to the smell food already simmering on the stove. And you’ll be twice as glad to come home when you smell this honey garlic chicken and veggies hanging out in your slow cooker. You’ll be adding the chicken crockpot recipe to your rolodex for sure.
- 8 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 16 ounces baby red potatoes, halved
- 16 ounces baby carrots
- 16 ounces green beans, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
For directions: head on over to: