This Beer and Garlic Slow Cooker Pot Roast Is A Must Make Recipe!
We all love easy-to-make meals with lots of flavor. This Beer and Garlic Slow Cooker Pot Roast looks like the perfect “leave it and forget it” recipe!
The reviews on the Beer and Garlic Slow Cooker Pot Roast are great! Each one had their own take on the dish, but Food.com user, Sharon Chen, made our mouths water with her fantastic photos of this amazing meal!
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 2 1⁄2lbs boneless beef chuck roast, trimmed of fat
- 2tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4teaspoon pepper
- 2medium onions, thinly sliced
- 24garlic cloves, minced (about 4 tbsp.)
- 2beef bouillon cubes
- 1⁄2cup hot water
- 8ounces lager beer
- 3tablespoons brown sugar (cut back for a less sweet taste)
- 1tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1tablespoon cider vinegar
- cornstarch (dissolved in water, for gravy)
Head on over to Sue Lau’s page for the full instructions on how to make this savory Beer and Garlic Slow Cooker Pot Roast meal!