The Best Lasagna Recipe. All The Cheeeeese.
Everyone knows good food write after they take the first bite. And this dish qualifies over and over has good food. This is the best lasagna recipe that we’ve found so far, and it’s packed with all the cheese. Thanks to Aspiringsmalltowngirl we will be making dish that our families will never forget.
- 1/2 lb beef
- 1/2 lb pork
- 1 tbsp each: oregano, basil, rosemary (or 3 tbsp of an Italian blend of herbs)
- 1/2 yellow onion chopped
- 4 garlic cloves chopped, divided
- 9 lasagna noodles boiled al dente
- 2 cans of your favorite marinara sauce (roughly 48 oz)
- 1 16 oz container ricotta
- 4 tbsp pesto
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup parmesan shredded
- 4-5 cups mozzarella shredded (or a blend of Italian white cheeses)
For the full instructions check out: Aspiringsmalltowngirl