Cheesy Bacon Spinach Dip is the Best of Both Worlds
If you love spinach dip, and if you love bacon even more, then this cheesy bacon spinach dip is the best of both worlds. You will be head over heels for this recipe from DarnDelcious. You and your party will be dipping and dipping until it’s all gone.
- 6 slices bacon, diced
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups baby spinach, chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
For the full instructions check out: DarnDelcious.