This Giant Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Is An Answer To Prayers!
Who ever thought a giant gluten free chocolate chip cookie could taste so good. This cookie from mygluten-freekitchen has the same crispy edges, gooey inside, and taste as any good cookie. This recipe is perfect for your gluten –free family members! So yummy.
- 2 1/4 cups good all-purpose gluten-free flour blend
- 1/2 tsp. xanthan gum (omit if gf flour blend has xanthan or guar gum already)
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 ounces cream cheese, room temp
- 3/4 cups unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 egg yolks (room temp)
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
To get the full instructions check out mygluten-freekitchen