As fall approaches, so do the parties! Here’s a super-cute idea that requires simply the basics and no oven-time!! My kind of cookie!
All you need is this:
- 32 Hershey’s® Kisses® brand milk chocolates, unwrapped
- 1 package (11 1/2 ounces) fudge-striped shortbread cookies (32)
- 1 tube (4.25 ounces) orange or red decorating icing
1) Attach 1 chocolate candy to chocolate bottom of each cookie, using decorating icing;
2) Pipe decorating icing around base of milk chocolate candy – just for grins! 🙂
Thanks for sharing this adorable cookie-decor idea. The kids are gonna eat’em up!