There are just some celebrities we’re all a little curious about. I’ve said for years that I would like to be Carrie Underwood’s neighbor. She seems like someone I would like to be friends with.
And whether we admit it or not, we like hearing tidbits about their lives – albeit they seem to live in fantasyland. Well, here’s a sneak-peak into their master bedrooms. Crazy, I know, but it’s kinda cool, too.
Take a gander. Some of them are so dreamy and others not so much.
1) Ralph Lauren’s Montauk Getaway Master Bedroom
I do like his style and his clothing…and his bedroom is pretty nice, too!
2) Meg Ryan’s Martha’s Vineyard Master Bedroom
Martha’s Vineyard in and of itself is just lovely and her bedroom fits right in!
3) Cindy Crawford’s Master Bedroom
Nice and cozy…that’s my preference.
4) Keri Russell’s Master Getaway
All that natural light just makes it look so relaxing.
5) Courteney Cox’s Master Suite
6) Ivanka Trump’s Master Hideaway
Love the fur throw…very Trump!
7) Cameron Diaz’s Master Retreat
8) Alexandra Wentworth’s Hideaway
THIS is a lovely bedroom. The colors are warm and inviting. Looks very relaxing.
9) Sarah Jessica Parker’s Master Bedroom
The fresh white linens along the with the bright white walls makes this bedroom look very clean and fresh!
10) John Mayer’ Man Cave
A very stylish bedroom for a stylish musician. No surprise there!
11) Hilary Swank’s Master Bedroom
12) Julia Roberts’ Master Hideaway
13) Carrie Underwood and hubby, Mike Fisher’s Rustic Master Bedroom
Doesn’t this bedroom mix so beautifully together strong, rugged tastes alongside her elegant style? I love it!
14) Designer, Jonathan Adler’s Master Suite
His bedroom looks very masculine with a touch of designer! Nice.