Summertime is the PERFECT TIME to celebrate friends, family, weddings, graduations and host good, old fashioned cookouts! And this scrumptious No-Bake Banana Cream Cheesecake served in mason jars…well, it’s just about perfect, too!
Holy Smokes…this No-Bake Banana Cream Cheesecake looks amazing and sounds so incredibly simple! I cannot wait to make this for dessert tonight! 🙂
And with summer upon us, this will be the perfect ‘ending’ to your cookout or family gathering.
This is what you’ll need:
(1) 3.4 oz box Instant Jell-O Banana Cream Pudding;
(1) 8 oz Cream Cheese, softened;
(1 1/3) cups milk;
(1) 8 oz Cool Whip = 3 cups;
(1) sliced banana
(1) cup Vanilla Wafers (YUM!)
**Total prep time is approximately 20 minutes and makes (3) 16 0z mason jars-size servings.
1) In a mixing bowl, whisk together the pudding and milk…set aside for about 5 minutes.
2) Add to the pudding mixture, the softened cream cheese.
3) Once well blended, add 2.5 cups of the cool whip and refrigerate.
4) When you’re ready to serve, drop some filling into your mason jars, layer with ‘Nilla wafers, sliced bananas and another smaller layer of filling, then top off with a dash more cool whip!
5) Eat & Enjoy!
Thank you Night Owl for this “jar of awesomeness” for our friends and families! We are sure to be the hit at our next cookout!