These Yummy Blueberry Muffins Are So Good I Can’t Eat Just One!
Blueberry muffins are a breakfast classic. I think that it’s impossible for them to get old. You can make the yummiest blueberry muffins for your family using this easy recipe that we found at Giverecipe. These muffins will disappear one by one!
- 2 eggs, at room temperature
- 1 and ¼ cup sugar
- 1 cup milk, at room temperature
- ½ cup olive oil
- 3 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1 and ½ cups blueberries (frozen)
For instructions check out www.giverecipe.com