Valentine’s Day Trifle Bowl That Is Easy and Yummy
If you need a quick and yummy dessert to whip together for Valentine’s Day, this Valentines trifle bowl recipe from Making Life Blissful has got you covered. This yummy recipe is enough to let anyone know that you love them.
- 4 cups vanilla pudding (instant works fine)
- 3-4 cups whipped cream (fresh is best!)
- 2-3 cups of cake cubes (about a 9×13 size cake)
- 3 cups strawberries (sliced)
- Optional: you can add more berries if you like–the more the better!
For the full low down check out: Making Life Blissful