When dinner is over, don’t give away all the leftovers. We’ve got 2 incredible Thanksgiving leftovers recipes that you are going to want to try!
When the dishes are being cleared, you might want to set aside your own private stash of leftover goodies. Because we all know that the Tupperware treasures are some of the best parts of holiday eating.
Here are two heavenly ways to serve up what’s left of the big meal. Either of them is perfect for a post-shopping snack or game time treats. Thanks to Tamilee Tips and Well Done for bringing us these delicious ideas!
Cranberry Turkey Sliders
Ingredients for Cranberry Turkey Sliders:
3C Turkey, cooked and diced
1 Can Cranberry sauce
1 C Mozzarella, shredded
1 ½ C Gravy (leftover or prepared packet)
½ C Butter
2 tbsp Sesame seeds
1 dozen Bread rolls, fresh
Pop over to Tamilee Tips for the scoop on how she puts these together.
Ingredients for Thanksgiving Pizza:
- 1 lb. fresh prepared pizza dough, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup cranberry sauce
- 2 Tbsp. barbecue sauce
- 6 oz. white Cheddar cheese, shredded (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 4 oz. mozzarella cheese, shredded (about 1 cup)
- 1 1/4 cups cooked, peeled sweet potato, cut into cubes
- 1 cup shredded Brussels sprouts
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups chopped or shredded roast turkey
- 1 1/2 cups prepared stuffing or dressing, crumbled into large pieces
- 1/2 cup turkey gravy, warmed
Well Done has the written recipe here.
WATCH: Thanksgiving Leftovers, served up pizzeria-style
SUGGESTED FOR YOU: Memory-Making Thanksgiving Activities For All Ages