13 Brilliant Ways to Repurpose Your Ordinary Muffin Tin
Wondering what to do with that ordinary muffin tin once the yummy muffins and cupcakes are no more? Don’t just store them – repurpose them!
If your kitchen overflowing with muffin tins, make room in your cabinets AND get organized at the same time! These 13 ideas for repurposing your ordinary muffin tins are sure to get those creative juices flowing. It’s time to think outside the box…err, muffin tin. These ideas are a great way to make use of an every day item in extraordinary ways.
1. Repurpose An Ordinary Muffin Tin As Easter Egg Coloring Tray
This is a great way to offer your kids multiple colors to make their Easter egg creations.
2. Muffin Tins Are The Perfect DIY Bird Feeder
Your backyard friends will love their personal serving trays!
3. Ordinary Tin Serves As Perfect TV Tray
Save your carpet and keep family movie night a success!
4. Muffin Tin Is A Sweet Trash-To-Treasure Succulent Planter
Super way to display your succulents and enjoy a vintage decor in your home.
You May Also Like: 5 Uses For WD-40
5. Ordinary Muffin Tin Keeps Baby Busy
It’s the simple things in life. This easy activity helps define motor skills and will keep baby busy!
6. Use Muffin Tins To Portion Smoothie Ingredients
Smoothies and soups are a great way to keep the family grocery bill down while encouraging healthier eating.
7. Ordinary Muffin Tin For Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs In The Oven
No more cracked, undercooked eggs. This no-frills hard-boiled egg method is sure to be a winner!
8. Muffin Tins Can Be Great Gardener’s Helpers
Trying to line up holes for seeds is a thing of the past. Using a muffin tin is a perfect way to quickly make pockets for your seeds in a nice, neat pattern.
9. Summer BBQ Is Better With Creative Condiment Tray
No more messy condiment bottles or multiple trips to the kitchen.
10. Ordinary Muffin Tins Are Great Organizers
This is a super way to keep all those little pieces separated out for easy reach.
11. Recycle Old Crayons With A Muffin Tin
Broken crayons taking over? This is a fun way to recycle those broken pieces into new, easy-to-hold crayon creations!
12. Set The Mood With A Muffin Tin Candle Holder
Love candle light? This is a sweet way to enjoy tea lights without worry of wax spilling.
13. Creatively Store Art Supplies With Ordinary Muffin Tin
Such an easy and creative way to display art supplies.
Watch: 5 Genius Ways To Use An Ordinary Muffin Tin