What’s better than two great tastes that taste great together? Three! Peanut butter pie with chocolate and pretzel crust knocks dessert out of the park!
We love us some peanut butter around here! So peanut butter pie is always a winner. But put it on a crust of crunchy pretzels mixed with rich chocolate and we are pretty much in heaven.
Sugar Apron brings us a mile high pie, loaded with taste and texture, and makes dessert the main event! I would gladly fast all day, just to have an extra slice of this masterpiece.
Here’s your ingredient list for Deep Dish Peanut Butter Pie with Pretzel Crust:
- 3 cups of ground pretzels, (about 6-7 cups whole pretzels, you can ground these until they are crumbs or leave them a bit thicker for more of a toffee bark texture) , plus more for decoration about 1/4 cup
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 1/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cup peanut butter, crunchy (I used crunchy for texture)
- 1 1/4 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 12 oz Cool Whip (you can use lite)
- Reese’s Mini Peanut Butter Cups for decoration
Visit Sugar Apron for the complete recipe.
SUGGESTED FOR YOU: Simple Pie Crust Art Turns Your Dessert Table Into A Gallery