This No Fail Chocolate Fudge Is A Non Baker’s Dream
Making chocolate fudge seems like a task that should be reserved for expert bakers. But this no fail chocolate recipe from BakerbyNature will have anyone whipping of batches of rich chocolate candy in no time. Making fudge can be quite easy, and it doesn’t require a ton of ingredients, so if you are in question about what to bring to your next party this is it!
- • 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- • 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- • 20 ounces semi-sweet chocolate, roughly chopped
- • 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch pieces, at room temperature
- • Flaky sea salt, for sprinkling, optional
For instructions check out: http://bakerbynature.com/foolproof-chocolate-fudge/