Eggnog recipes are everywhere this season! No Bake Eggnog Pie comes together in no time, using ready-made items like pudding and Cool Whip.
It’s a shame that eggnog is typically only enjoyed during the holidays. I mean, it’s so darned delicious. Not necessarily healthy though, so maybe it’s good that we limit it to certain times of the year. BUT, while we can get it, let’s take full advantage!
I made some cupcakes for a holiday party last week and decided to add a little nog to my treats. Instead of regular buttercream, I made an Eggnog Cream Cheese buttercream atop a white almond cupcake. Holy cow! What an amazing combination! Here’s the frosting recipe if you want to try. I added a little Rum extract to make it taste “extra special”.
But how about a recipe for an eggnog treat that is a little easier than cupcakes and frosting? This one is completely no bake! The Domestic Rebel shows us how to pull this together in no time. But you have to be patient enough to let it set up in the fridge. Seriously. It needs at least 4 hours. Just plan to let it spend the night and you should be good. Mmmm…look how creamy!
Here’s your ingredient list for luscious No Bake Eggnog Pie:
- 1 9″ graham cracker pie crust (prepared, or homemade)
- 1 (3.4-3.9 oz) box INSTANT French Vanilla pudding mix (or regular vanilla if you cannot find French Vanilla)
- 2 cups eggnog
- ½ tsp rum extract, optional but recommended
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 (8 oz) tub Cool Whip, thawed (or alternatively, you may use 2 cups freshly whipped cream)
- Additional whipped cream for garnish, optional
Pop over to The Domestic Rebel for the complete recipe.
SUGGESTED FOR YOU: Eggnog Meltaway Cookies Deserve A Spot In Your Belly