Bananas are one of a few super fruits, packed with vitamins, natural benefits, and flavor! Add in some oats and in a few minutes you have a delicious snack with no added sugar! YUM!
- 2 large, very ripe bananas
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1/4 cup pitted, chopped dried dates
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts — such as walnuts, hazelnuts, or pecans
- Grated nutmeg or cinnamon (optional)
Get the full recipe so you can taste this granola goodness here on The Kitchn.