Easter Sugar Cookie Cake is a Colorful Treat for Your Table
A colorful twist to the family classic sugar cookie recipe. The Easter Sugar Cookie Cake could be the perfect baking project to celebrate with your kids!
The Easter Sugar Cookie Cake is filled with colorful pastel chocolate candies to add a crunch favorite treat. This cookie cake is a fun alternative to seasonal favorites carrot cake and lemon cake. Easter potluck coming up? This is a great option to make ahead and grab on your way to the party and it’s sure to be a creative hit!
Easter Sugar Cookie Cake Ingredients
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup M&Ms (Use spring colored M&Ms)
- 1/2 cup Easter sprinkles
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream or milk
Hop on over to visit Dorothy with Crazy for Crust to get the full baking instructions!