Pickles are so underrated! This Dill Pickle Soup recipe is going viral and it’s just one example of how pickle juice can make a dish amazing. Just ask Chick-Fil-A!
Pickles are one of those things that can take a ho-hum meal and make it sing. We can’t imagine sandwiches, tuna fish and pimento cheese without them…and most folks have heard that pickle juice is the secret ingredient in Chick-Fil-A sandwiches. The folks at Noble Pig have a pickle soup recipe that is so easy and totally hits it out of the park.
These winery owners and food bloggers have amassed a pickle soup fan club with their recipe. Those fans have been asking for a recipe video, so here it is for you to try at home!
- 5-1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1-3/4 pounds russet potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 2 cups chopped carrots (smaller dice)
- 1 cup chopped dill pickles (smaller dice ~ about 3 large whole dills)
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 cups dill pickle juice*
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Old Bay seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- sliced dill pickles
- fresh dill
- black pepper
Visit Noble Pig for the complete written recipe.
WATCH: Try this easy and oh-so-delicious Dill Pickle Recipe and see why it has gone viral
Thank you so much for visiting AllCreated.com. Be sure to pop over to our site regularly to see recipes, crafts, DIY & inspiration, chosen just for you. We post tons of new ideas every week!
SUGGESTED FOR YOU: Pickle Biscuits Are Tangy And Tender And Perfect With Ham