Check out this recipe from Modern Christian Homemaker. This Cranberry Chutney is delicious and can be given as the perfect holiday gift!
Before you get started, you’ll need:
- 4 C fresh cranberries, washed and drained
- 2 ½ C sugar
- 1 t salt
- 6 whole cloves
- 2 sticks cinnamon
- 1 medium onion, peeled and diced
- 2 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored, and diced
- 2 Anjou pears, peeled, cored, and diced
- ½ C zante currants
- ½ C golden raisins
- ¼ C crystallized ginger, finely diced
Now that you have what you need, click over to Modern Christian Homemaker’s Cranberry Chutney recipe for full instructions!