Red Velvet Brownies …. Or Should We Call Them Redies?
These beautiful red velvet brownies from NewlyWedsBlog, are a treat to behold. That’s why we like to call them redies and not brownies. This is the perfect way to holiday-ify everyone’s favorite treat. These redies are going to be a winner all season long.
- 1 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 4 large eggs, at room temperature
- 2 oz red food coloring (optional)
- 4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 6 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
For instructions check out: NewlyWedsBlog