I Go Crazy For Anything With Buffalo Sauce. That’s Why These Buffalo Chicken Pinwheels Had Me On The Floor!
Buffalo sauce should be the new ketchup.
It makes everything taste so much better! When we saw these buffalo pinwheels we had to make some of our own. These are so easy and tasty you won’t want to share.
But not sharing isn’t nice, so be sure to make some extra non-sharing for later.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup hot wing sauce or cayenne pepper sauce
- ½ package of ranch seasoning
- 1 cup colby-jack cheese, shredded (4 ounces)
- ¼ cup green onions, finely chopped
- 1 pound chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 5 large flour tortillas (approximately 10½” diameter)
How we made them