These Buffalo Cauliflower Actually Taste Like Chicken Because Of This ONE Step.
Anytime someone says that, “It taste like chicken” I sort of give them the side eye. But these buffalo cauliflower actually do taste like chicken. If you’ve got a hankering for buffalo wings, but you don’t want to eat fried foods, this recipe from gimmedelicious will definitely l hit the spot.
- 1 head of cauliflower (approx. 4 cups of florets)
- ½ cup milk (for vegan: use water or almond or soy milk)
- ½ cup water
- 1 cup all-purpose flour (can sub gluten-free rice flour)
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp of paprika
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground pepper
- 1 cup frank’s red hot sauce
- 1 tbsp butter (for vegan: use earth balance buttery spread)
For the full instructions check out gimmedelicious