Some appetizers are hearty enough to make into a meal. Beef Enchilada Dip is one of those that everyone will love but you may not want to share!
Beef, beans, sauce, spices and cheese. This gooey, melty concoction has all the wonderful flavors of a traditional beef enchilada, but baked up into a yummy, scoopable mess. And we are not mad at that! I mean, look at that cheese and all those wonderful toppings. This dish is just the ticket for one of the many gatherings you may be attending this season. Whether it’s coming together at church, book club, ladies’ night in or family movie night, this dish will have you covered.
Ready in 30 minutes, simply heat up the first 7 ingredients, transfer to a baking dish, top with more amazing cheese, and bake. Thanks to From Valerie’s Kitchen for this simple and delicious dish!
Here’s your ingredient list for Beef Enchilada Dip:
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 (15 oz.) can mild enchilada sauce
- 1 (8 oz.) can tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 1 (16 oz.) can pinto or black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (4 oz.) can mild diced green chiles
- 2 cups shredded cheese, divided (I used sharp cheddar and Monterey Jack)
- 1 (2.25 oz.) can sliced olives, drained
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 red ripe tomato, diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
Pop over to From Valerie’s Kitchen for the complete recipe.
SUGGESTED FOR YOU: Chocolate Turtle Apple Slices Make Candy Not Quite So Sinful