12 DIY to Make Your Beat-up Shoes Look Cool Again
Favorite pair of shoes starting to look a little old? Spruce them up with these DIY ways to make your beat-up shoes look cool and the best on the block.
You’ve worn them to the perfect fit but those white sneakers are more tan than white. Maybe you just need a little more sparkle in your life and your favorite heels look like Fido chewed them. These 12 DIY suggestions might be just the inspiration you need to bring those loved shoes back to life!
1. Beat-up Shoes Become New With A Little Glitter
These inexpensive sneakers have huge curb appeal with a little glitter and some glue!
2. Beat-up Shoes Steal The Show
Bring new life to your favorite suede shoes with a little fabric dye and some courage.
3. Beat-up Shoes Dress Up Easy
Take those old flats from dull to cute with simple DIY interchangeable bows.
4. Beat-up Shoes Can Be The Talk of The Room
Make a big statement with a little paint and some craft buttons!
5. Beat-up Heels Can Make A Statement
These wedges went from drab to fab using a favorite fabric.
6. Beat-up Shoes Pass For Designer Creations
These shoes are adorable! A little elastic adds great artistic genius to this pair of sneakers.
7. Beat-up Shoes Make Summer Sizzle
Love flip flops but not wanting to feel too casual? This is a great way to spruce up a Summer classic.
8. Beat-up Shoes Are Swinging
Love that vintage vibe? This is a great way to love your sneakers AND have saddle shoes.
9. Beat-up Shoes Steal the Show
These black heels might have been a little worn but now with some crafters jewels they stand out in a good way!
10. Beat-up Shoes Make Bleach Accidents Look Cool
Bleach accidents are a thing of the past! This technique takes ordinary shoes to extraordinary with a little bleach ombre technique!
11. Beat-up Shoes Can Be Cute Again
What a difference a little ribbon and an afternoon project can make!
12. Beat-up Shoes Are A Thing Of The Past
If DIY isn’t your thing, but you want some unique shoes there are lots of options to be found online!