I Always Enjoyed This Apple Spinach Salad, It’s So Tasty!
This apple spinach salad has always been one of my favorites, and it’s not just any ol’ salad. This tasty mix of fruits, nuts, and veggies, has me looking forward to eating healthy.
- 10 oz baby spinach
- 3 small gala apples or 2 medium, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 cup pecans, toasted
- 4 oz feta cheese, crumbled (don’t use the pre-crumbled stuff)
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 12 oz bacon, cooked and crumbled (optional)
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced into thin strips (optional)
For the ingredients for the maple cider vinegar check out: www.cookingclassy.com