If you’re having friends over, why not surprise them with a signature drink? This Pear Coconut Cocktail is just the thing for the change from summer to fall.
Sometimes it’s nice to go with something unexpected. So if you are welcoming some guests over, or just looking for something refreshing to enjoy by the firepit, check out this easy recipe.
The Cookie Rookie is celebrating two primary flavors in this cooler…pear and coconut. Then it’s flavored with the warmth of vanilla, splashed with sparkly club soda and rimmed with coconut and sugar. We think this would be equally perfect at a casual gathering or a more formal celebration. It looks simply delicious!
Your Pear Coconut Cocktail grocery list includes:
- 4 ounces pear nectar or juice
- 3 ounces Pearl Coconut Vodka
- 1 teaspoon clear vanilla extract (you can use un-clear, but it will muddy the drink a bit, whatever your preference is fine!)
- splash coconut milk
- splash club soda (optional)
- coconut flakes and sugar for rim
Visit The Cookie Rookie for her refreshing recipe.
SUGGESTED FOR YOU: Easy One Hour Pear Butter Is A Great Apple Alternative