This Christmas is gonna be your best one yet, because you’re going to hack Christmas! Check out these 14 hacks below and try them for yourself.
1. Draw snowmen on your kids’ string cheese snacks.
2. Use a hot glue gun to hang lights on brick.
3. Put those old Halloween pumpkins to good use as snowmen.
4. Attach a rope to boxed gifts for easier carrying.
5. Make a place setting by glueing three candy canes together.
6. Store Christmas ornaments in cups to help organize them.
7. Poke holes in your gingerbread men and hang them as garland.
8. Free whipped cream on a cookie sheet and use a cookie cutter to make hot chocolate hearts.
9. Command hooks and popsicle sticks make easy decorations that you can hang anywhere.
10. Use old aluminum foil boxes as cookie gift boxes.
11. Store smaller ornaments in egg cartons.
12. Make “Elf donuts” with cheerios and sprinkles.
13. Wrap your lights around a hanger for simple storage.
14. Cut off a few fresh Christmas tree branches for table decor.
Have fun with these Christmas hacks? Check out more on buzzfeed.com.