Being a parent can be hard. Really hard. (But it’s worth it, right.) Our friends at twentytwowords.com found a bunch of ways to hack your parenting life. Take a look below!
1. A rubber band saves your child from getting locked in the bathroom.
2. Create a fun bracelet for your child with your phone number in it.
3. Make a game out of chores so your kids will want to help.
4. Give your kids medicine through a pacifier with a hole in it.
5. Turn an old DVD case into a coloring case with paper and colored pencils.
6. Stick a popsicle through an upside down coffee lid to relieve the mess.
7. Keep their fort cool and upright with a box fan.
8. Save space by adding bookshelves to the side of their drawers.
9. Attach a fitted sheet on your child’s play pen to let them play outside without being eaten by lots of bugs.
10. Attach part of a noodle to the door to prevent their fingers from getting crushed in the doorway.
11. Insert a crazy straw in their cup upside down so they don’t pull it out and make a mess.
12. Re-purpose old soap dispensers as water balloon pumps.
For an extended look at some awesome parenting life hacks, view more at twentytwowords.com.