Who Knew That Toothpaste Had So Many Uses? It Should Be Called “Everything” Paste. These Toothpaste Hacks are Genius!
Apparently toothpaste isn’t just for teeth. The same ingredients that cause toothpaste to whiten your teeth and to freshen your breath can work wonders on items in your everyday life. Who knew?
10 Uses for Toothpaste
- Toothpaste can remove crayon marks on the wall. Just use a damp cloth and rub toothpaste on those little art strokes to make them disappear.
- Toothpaste can remove coffee rings. Just rub some toothpaste wherever the ring is and it’ll be gone in no time.
- Eliminate haze on your car headlights by scrubbing them with toothpaste.
- Clean your baby bottles with toothpaste to get rid of that sour milk smell.
- Dab a bit of toothpaste on a pimple for the old tried and true and acne clearing trick.
- Use toothpaste to soothe a small bug bite. The toothpaste will stop the itch and cool the skin.
- Remove scratches from CDs and DVDs with few swipes of toothpaste.
- Don’t have any caulk? We bet that you have toothpaste. Use toothpaste to seal up ugly nail holes.
- Use toothpaste to get rid of any unpleasant smell that seems to be sticking to your hands.
- Remove scuffs from linoleum with a dry cloth and a touch of toothpaste.
These ten uses for toothpaste are so useful that I might have to always keep a tube with me … just in case.