When it comes to kids, they can have a lot of fun without spending a lot of money. Take a look at some of our favorite $10 kid hacks below, then go outside!
1. Make roads for toy cars by using colored tape on carpet.
2. Use tape to create oversized, toy games.
3. Turn your driveway into a fun target game using chalk and sponges.
4. Chalk is also a great way to play dress-up without dolls.
5. Exploding paint bags can be a messy, fun art project with your kids.
6. Use plastic container lids, glue and food coloring for a neat painting craft.
7. Have extra bubble wrap? Make stomp paintings.
8. Cut up a tarp with scissors to make a cheap throwing game.
9. Create a quiet, safe game of Jenga by using cut-up sponges.
10. Use foil to make a big river in the backyard.
Want even more fun with the kids?! Head on over to this page for 20 more ideas!