Quick and Easy Muffin Tin Chicken Pot Pies!
When you make these quick and easy muffin tin chicken pot pies from Thefoodcharlatan you will wonder where they have been all of your life. They are the perfect size to carry for lunch or to make ahead of time to freeze for later. You will never look at your muffin tins the same after this.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup + 1 tablespoon chicken broth*
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 cup frozen peas and carrots
- 1 cup chicken, cooked and chopped (rotisserie for the win!)
- 1 8-ounce can crescent rolls
- melted butter, for brushing
For the full on instructions check out: Thefoodcharlatan