Pumpkin Turkey Fruit Skewers Are Something To Gobble Up
These pumpkin turkey fruit skewers are the perfect fun way to add a little pizzazz to your Thanksgiving dinner. You can turn a regular ol’ pumpkin into a serving platter. You and the kids will love putting this treat together. We can’t wait to gobble this up.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Squash or pear for turkey neck and head
- Peppers for feet
- Add the fruit to your skewers. Place them into the pumpkin.
- Cut your peppers in half and use a toothpick to place them into the bottom of the pumpkin.
- Cut in half a pear or squash to make the turkey’s neck and head.
- Add small fruit for eyes (raisins would work perfectly)
- Cut two triangular pieces of fruit for beak and place them together and pin them into the turkey head