10 DIY Hacks to Give New Life to Old Furniture Around Your Home
As simple as removing drawers and a can of paint will bring new life to old furniture! Give a breath of fresh air for your home with these exciting ideas.
Sprucing up your home can be an overwhelming thought – cost, time, planning. Sometimes the joy of a makeover can be as simple as taking a new perspective on old things. These 10 ideas for giving new life to old furniture are a great place to start!
1. New Life To An Old Dresser
This TV console is as easy as outfitting an old dresser with a new coat of your favorite colored spray paint and some inexpensive baskets.
2. Think Outside Of The Box To Give New Life To Old Furniture
With a simple crate and some wooden legs from the hardware store, this side table is very easy to replicate!
3. Rethink Your Family Heirlooms
What a beautiful way to bring new life to an old unneeded crib and displaying favorite quilts and throws!
4. Welcome Guests With A Stylish Furniture Remake
Such a sweet way to hold onto your favorite chair and give it a chance at new life!
5. Give New Life To Old Furniture By Painting
This is task might take a little extra patience, but well worth the effort if you want to brighten up your home without buying all new furniture!
6. Break The “One Purpose” Expectation Of Your Furniture
This is such great encouragement to really think outside of the specific purposes of items and see them in a new creative use!
7. Don’t Forget To Create Something Special For Fido
Pet food storage can be difficult especially when living in a smaller home where closet space is crucial. This is a great way to keep what you need easily on hand!
8. New Life To Old Furniture Can Mean Better Storage
What a great idea for entertaining that adds interest to your home!
9. Rethink Old Furniture With Creative New Ideas
This headboard-coat rack would be lovely in a mud room or side porch!
10. Keep Clean When You Give New Life To Old Furniture
A beautiful way to display an old dresser in a new show-stopping way! AND add much needed bathroom storage too!